How Facebook helps in expanding business?
HOW FACEBOOK HELPS IN EXPANDING BUSINESS?
We at KRAZZY KREATIONS feel that small business owners are usually stretched pretty thin in terms of time and budget. Most businesses want to thrive on Facebook but can’t devote the kind of time they’d really want to make an impact. Try spending about 10 minutes a day on your Facebook page for regular upkeep. It’s always a good rule of thumb to expect the initial setup of your page to be 80 percent of your Facebook time commitment and then the other 20 percent for consistent updates and maintenance 10 minutes a day.
Why devote 10 minutes a day to Facebook? There are many reasons why, but most importantly Facebook can help strengthen your relationships with your customers. The smaller your business, the more important these connections can be to help keep your company thriving. Highlighting the human factor of your company is what creates strong relationships between customers and your business. Facebook helps facilitate these emotional connections on a larger scale before or after an in store visit, phone call or other customer interaction.
Face book has also introduced several unique features catering to businesses. Businesses can benefit greatly by taking advantage of the features designed for promoting a company locally. Utilizing social media can help companies tap into a local market and make connections that weren’t possible before.
- Creating Contentis one of the most effective ways to reach out and make connections with new customers. Taking out ads and running press releases can be extremely expensive, but Facebook opens up a publishing platform that is completely free.
- Over One Billion Users-Facebook simply has a massive userbase. No matter where you are located, you’re bound to have people you can connect with locally to expand your business.
- Graph Search – In 2013, Facebook introduced Graph search, which allows users to search for businesses, news, people and much more. More and more Facebook users are using Facebook to find products and services in their region.
- Photos & Videos – Visuals always help bring more attention to your content. Facebook makes full use of this with newsfeeds. You can use photo and video features built in to Facebook to bring more exposure to your content too.
- Company Pages – Facebook lets you build a separate page for your business, including all of your company information, contact details and a full profile where you can publish content.
- Contests – Contests and giveaways can be an excellent tool for attracting new business and leveraging existing customers. Facebook is the ideal platform for you to run promotions and discounts on your products and services, and it’s easier than ever to implement such events now on Facebook.
- Interacting With Other Pages-There are millions of businesses and fan pages on Facebook. You can reach out and interact with these pages and Like other pages that are relevant to your own to increase your reach and expose your brand to more people across Facebook.
- SEO Benefits – Most of the major search engines now are a factor for social media activity in their search results. Regular content being published to a Facebook page, and the number of shares and likes your pages get are flags for search engines to rank your content higher up in search results.
- Facebook Ads/advertisements –There are also plenty of paid advertising options on Facebook. You can run a variety of ads, from traditional sidebar ads to promoting your posts higher up in your networks newsfeed. You can also target by region, demographic and other variables to narrow down your advertising efforts.
- Promoted Posts – A part of Face book Ads, you can promote a single post on your Face book page to bring it maximum exposure. This is also one of the best kept secrets of Face book promotion due to its cost-effectiveness. Instead of bidding for views with traditional ads, you increase your reach on your follower’s networks and their friend’s networks with individual posts for a much lower, fixed cost.
- Interact with Customers Right from Your Smartphone – When a person posts on your wall or on a post shared on your Page, it’s extremely important to respond with insightful information in a timely manner when appropriate. Answering questions, responding to compliments, dealing with complaints and removing spam is one of the most important ways to give your audience the best experience possible on Facebook. Your community is made up of your current and potential customers, supporting them in any way you can will help strengthen their relationship with your business. Satisfaction helps breed loyalty. If your customers feel both loyal to your business, its more likely you’ll have a strong, long-term connection with them.
This is just an overview of the key items that can help your business grow with Face book. Ultimately, it’s about getting involved and establishing your brand identity with the crowd that you care about serving. The faster you can adapt to using social media in your business, the sooner you’ll be able to tap into the modern consumer crowd.
Stay connected to KRAZZY KREATIONS for more such articles.